Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Love this one!!!
Caught in a moment... so sweet.
I love this one with the trees. My fav! :)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
I normally have my camera on me so she didn't think anything of me video taping her. In fact, I think she thought she was reading to me. It takes everything in me not to laugh at her cuteness!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Without further ado... here are the birthday pictures below...
We spent Thanksgiving in Washington with all of Tim's side of the family and when we were all singing her Happy Birthday, she plugged her ears! RUDE, I know!!! Thanks Lurlyn for capturing that on camera!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I just wanted to thank Lurlyn and Leif for giving us their Condo in Breckenridge, CO this past weekend. Thank you so much! It was so so so nice of them and wished they could have been there. The condo was really nice! The master suite had a huge jacuzzi tub and a two man shower in the bathroom. They had a heated pool where you could swim indoors or outdoors. They also had 2 huge hot tubs outside, 1 inside and a little kiddy pool that we took Aubriana in. It was very family friendly with an outdoor play area and an arcade inside. I say you guys book it again next year but after Thanksgiving when the snow is nice and fresh for snowboarding. Colorado has been a little slow at getting snow this year.
We invited our friends from our ward, Matt & Brindi and their two girls, Mayci (3 yrs old) and Kila (7 weeks old). It was fun for Aubri to play with Mayci and funny to see her so intested in the baby. Tim and Matt took the girls sledding. Aubriana loved it except when I came out there to take pictures. For some reason she cried when she saw me and wouldn't stop till I picked her up... go figure. I wish I had more time to get more pictures but it got dark really fast.
Friday, November 21, 2008
The weather here has been crazy as usual. We've had temperatures in the higher 70's and then we wake up to snow in the morning... back up to the 70's and now its starting to get really cold. Aubriana loves to go on walks outside so I love to take lots of pics of her. Sharing my favorite of them all below. She just gets more beautiful every day! I can't believe she will be a 1 year old next week!!! Time is flying by.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Tim and I love this picture!
This is my absolute favorite picture of Aubriana and so I experimented with a little floral...
Not sure about this one... I think the texture needs to be muted more... I don't know. I'll keep playing with it.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Saturday, November 8, 2008
1. The Office (my fav)
2. Kath & Kim
3. Law & Order Criminal Intent
5. The Fringe
7. Food Network
8. 24 (soon!)
8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. The Cheesecake Factory (the best!)
2. Carls Jr.
3. Panera Bread
4. Cafe Rio (how I miss that place)
5. Johnny Corrinos
7. Boston Market
8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. This is hard! Um... woke up
2. did some dishes, woo hoo
3. showered and got dressed
4. Figured a few functions out on my camera and took some pretty cool shots while Aubriana napped.
5. Went to my favorite store, Costco, for some formula and baby wipes
6. Went to my other favorite store, Target, for some bottle liners and milk and stuff.
7. Tim was working through the night so Aubriana and I went out and bought some caffeine and snickers for him and went to see him hard at work.
8. Put Aubriana to bed and played some spider solitaire. Exciting day huh?!
8 Things I Look Forward To...
1. Tim becoming a Journeyman Lineman
2. Having a house again
3. My hubby coming home from work
4. Tim & Bumble Bee's smooches and hugs
5. Going on dates with Tim (if only I knew someone who didn't charge $7 an hour)
6. Going on a cruise to the Southern Caribbean again!
7. A brother or sister for Aubri (don't get the wrong idea, not anytime soon)
8. Taking some Photography classes
8 Things on My Wish List...
1. A house
2. A Mac Computer with a huge screen! Oh yeah!
3. Photoshop CS3
4. to become a professional photographer
5. See my family more often
7. Go to Europe
8. a million dollars - so I can do all those things
8 Words or Phrases I use all the time...
1. "Thats the shiz niz"
2. whatever (I use alot in sentences, I'm trying to break that habit)
3. Are you serious?
6. oh crap
8. dang it (when I'm trying not to swear)
8 people I tag...
3. Jennifer Bracken
Well, her sore throat was sounding lots better and we got through Halloween just fine but then she woke up throwing up. She did this for about 2 days. I thought it was because of the Flem in her throat that was gagging her (sorry gross) and making her throw up but then she started running a fever again. I kept it down with Tylenol the first day but the next day it wasn't staying down. She had a fever of about 102.8 all morning and by the afternoon it was 103 +, so I ran her back to the doctor and by the time I got her there, her fever was 105.3. The doctor said he was going to hospitalize her if they couldn't get her fever down fast enough. Yikes! One thing I found out when I got her there is I can alternate between Infant Tylenol and Children's Motrin every 3 hours and I wasn't giving her enough Tylenol in the first place.
The doctor wasn't sure if the fever was caused by a virus or bacteria infection so we had to take her for a chest x-ray and have her blood drawn, which ended up showing that she had a little inflammation (pneumonia) on her right lung and a high white blood cell count. We started her on antibiotics and she ran a high fever one more night.
Now she is happy little Bumble Bee again. Playing and walking around with color back in her face. It was a little scary going through that for the first time, but I'm glad its over and I now have the experience.
1. I'm thankful that Aubriana has been a healthy child and until recently hasn't been sick.
2. I'm thankful for Doctors to pinpoint the problem and the medicine to help.
3. I'm so thankful for family that calls and checks to see how she is doing and offering me any advice.
4. I'm thankful for a helpful husband that is as concerned as I am.
5. I'm especially thankful that Aubriana was still a sweet baby when she felt her worst. All the snuggling and kisses we got were so sweet!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
My bestest friend Cindy came to see us. She flew in yesterday and brought some costumes with her to wear to our ward trunk or treat. She is sooooo AWESOME!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Because Aubriana is known as our "Bumble Bee" to Tim and I, we decided it would make for a cute first costume.
Mingling with some fairies.
Getting more candy from a cool clown. Aubri always had a piece of candy in each hand so we had to hold her bucket.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
I had to share one more video. Bumble pants just couldn't quite reach the toy at the bottom of her toy box. Good thing I had my camera handy. Too funny!