Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experimenting With Texture...

I've been teaching myself some things with my camera and also adding texture to my photo's... well... I LOVE IT! I think it makes some photo's pop all the more. These were my very first attempt... I'm still learning.


Tim and I love this picture!
DSC_0296 copy texture


This is my absolute favorite picture of Aubriana and so I experimented with a little floral...
aubri-1


Not sure about this one... I think the texture needs to be muted more... I don't know. I'll keep playing with it.
DSC_0256 texture

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing with your camera. I wish I could do a fraction of what you do!!! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those are really awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love them all, could you teach me how to do it?

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!