Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crazy 8

8 TV shows I watch...

1. The Office (my fav)
2. Kath & Kim
3. Law & Order Criminal Intent
4. House
5. The Fringe
6. Ellen
7. Food Network
8. 24 (soon!)

8 Favorite Restaurants...

1. The Cheesecake Factory (the best!)
2. Carls Jr.
3. Panera Bread
4. Cafe Rio (how I miss that place)
5. Johnny Corrinos
6. Chili's
7. Boston Market
8. Outback

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...

1. This is hard! Um... woke up
2. did some dishes, woo hoo
3. showered and got dressed
4. Figured a few functions out on my camera and took some pretty cool shots while Aubriana napped.
5. Went to my favorite store, Costco, for some formula and baby wipes
6. Went to my other favorite store, Target, for some bottle liners and milk and stuff.
7. Tim was working through the night so Aubriana and I went out and bought some caffeine and snickers for him and went to see him hard at work.
8. Put Aubriana to bed and played some spider solitaire. Exciting day huh?!

8 Things I Look Forward To...

1. Tim becoming a Journeyman Lineman
2. Having a house again
3. My hubby coming home from work
4. Tim & Bumble Bee's smooches and hugs
5. Going on dates with Tim (if only I knew someone who didn't charge $7 an hour)
6. Going on a cruise to the Southern Caribbean again!
7. A brother or sister for Aubri (don't get the wrong idea, not anytime soon)
8. Taking some Photography classes

8 Things on My Wish List...

1. A house
2. A Mac Computer with a huge screen! Oh yeah!
3. Photoshop CS3
4. to become a professional photographer
5. See my family more often
6. Ambition
7. Go to Europe
8. a million dollars - so I can do all those things

8 Words or Phrases I use all the time...

1. "Thats the shiz niz"
2. whatever (I use alot in sentences, I'm trying to break that habit)
3. Are you serious?
4. cool!
5. hubs
6. oh crap
7. sweet
8. dang it (when I'm trying not to swear)

8 people I tag...

1. Hannah
2. Paula
3. Jennifer Bracken
4. Marilyn
5. McKenzie
6. Melissa
7. Amy
8. Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the knowledge!