Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hot Chocolate Spoons

When I saw these in my Taste of Home Holiday magazine, I knew they would be a hit with my kiddos.  Sundays in the Hasselblad home are loooooong. So, I usually have something planned to keep my kids busy, and me from going cuckoo. It just so happened that his activity had chocolate involved, coincidence? I think not.

You will need:





1/2 cup Nutella (optional) We made some without, and they turned out just as good.
Plastic or metal spoons.
3/4 lb candy coating, melted. I used Whilton's candy melts. 

Optional: Candy toppings There is no "optional" with my kidlets involved...

Directions:

1. Dip spoons in Nutella. If you're not a fan of Nutella, skip this step. Dip spoons into melted chocolate, let drip off. Decorate with your sugar goodness of choice, and let sit on wax paper until cooled.





2. Use to stir Hot Cocoa. You might love it as much as Soren, and burst into tears when it's all gone. 


Let me know how they turn out! Post a picture for us on instagram, #thejoneswayblog.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the knowledge!