Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun, Crazy & Tired

This past week has been a little on the busy side to say the least. Tim came home from work last Wednesday to announce that we were once again needing to move... where? Utah of course. Right back to where we came from and only stayed for two weeks before we had to head to Wyoming. Please, don't ask me how long we will be in Utah this time. I have no idea... These past few months have been crazy and am so thankful we have our 5th wheel. In the meantime, Tim received his lift kit for his Jeep earlier in the week and decided it would be more convenient to put the kit on there before we left. He pretty much had the lift kit on and had to cut off an old part to prepare for the new one. Little did he know, the part in the kit was the WRONG one. Grrr! This was Saturday that this had happened, and our luck, we couldn't get a hold of the company, or anyone else for that matter, to get the part. This wasn't good because we couldn't tow the Jeep without it. Tim needed to report to work on Monday and in the end we had to call his boss and let them know we were delayed a couple of days due to car trouble. Luckily, after Tim was on the phone for a good 3 hours Monday, calling all sorts of companies, he was able to locate the part and have it delivered overnight to us.

Monday I felt terrible. My body was achy and I had chills (fever) and one of my tonsils was swollen up with white spots, which made it painful to swallow. After researching it on Web MD and heading to the doc, I discovered that I had tonsillitis. I was so worried because I knew we needed to head out soon and I didn't want to feel horrible. Luckily IB profin helped and I was feeling better by Tuesday. The part for the Jeep came around 4 pm and we were able to leave by about 8:30pm, which put us into Utah Wednesday morning at 5:30 am. Just in time for Tim to head to work around 6:30. We feel so blessed with safety in our traveling and that we are able to get through obstacles thrown in our way.

Before we left, we were able to forget all the worries and have a fun day on the 4th. Worland puts on this big show and then they have the fireworks after. So we hung out and enjoyed the entertainment. Aubriana had a freaked out look on her face when the fireworks first started, not sure of the loud sounds but then she relaxed... a little too much. She fell right to sleep. It was way past her bedtime though so... oh well. A couple of pics from our fun day below (better late then never).

Enjoying the fireworks for a minute....

then out completely, no loud sounds could shake this sleep. Tim put his hands over her ears to make it a little better on the noise.


  1. cute little girl nicole!! fun to see your blog.

  2. Sounds like a crazy weekend! Glad that you are feeling better and that you made it safely to Utah. Hope you can stay there for a while!

  3. Congratulations on another safe move! It's a good thing your house has wheels!

  4. You guys were truly inspired selling your house and buying the fifth wheel. Both you and Tim can't rest easier since you're together. I can't wait to see you guys! Leify wasn't too crazy about the fireworks. That is too funny that Aubri feel asleep.

  5. So glad your doing better after your crazy week. Give me a call and we can get together something this week, before your gone again or I pop out this second kid. YIkes!

  6. Wow! crazy week! Sounds like you had a fun 4th, Aubri is so beautiful!


Share the knowledge!