Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Talkative


I captured a video of Aubriana talking. If we lay her on her back to change her diaper this personality comes right out. I had a little trouble trying to capture it on video. If I put the camera in front of her face to capture her talking she would look at it with huge eyes and never say anything. So, I had to hold the camera off to the side so she could see my face. Otherwise, she wouldn't talk. Sorry if its a little shaky and my voice starts to get annoying... she's more responsive when I talk like that as opposed to Tim's adult voice that never changes in pitch. haha!


4 comments:

  1. Omg! I love it, how adorable. I love their little coo's. It surprises me how much her and Leify look alike. I mean maybe they're related or something ;) Tim and I definitley passed on the big eyes and lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little one is so dang cute and before you know it she will be talking up a storm! It is so cute to see how big she is getting and how cute she is. Keep up the good work and I love looking at the pics of her all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetheart! She is so adorable. We love your pictures and videos and it's great to stay in touch this way. Again, she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how very, very cute. Don't you just love experiencing all of the new stuff. It just gets better.

    Miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!