Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Explosion!

Well, today was exceptionally messy! Aubriana had the biggest explosion yet! I know its weird that I'm blogging about our child pooping, but hey, at least she poops now! Now we are experiencing all the fun things other parents experience in the diaper world. ;) Anyway, it went all the way up her backside and some had drizzled down her leg and got on her sock! It was BAD! Maybe I should think about trying different diapers??? After using the 10th baby wipe on her, I decided it was time for a bath. So, I ran to get her tub with water and she had pee'd all over her blanket. Stupid me, not putting a temporary diaper under her. I'm learning. LOL! Anyway, she cleaned up nicely and took a long nap.


Me & Bumble Bee after a messy day! :) See... we're still happy!

3 comments:

  1. Only a mother can know that it's a good thing to have a diaper blow out, that your just happy their popping normal.

    Love the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to know that everything is working as it should! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the explosions...the only part of motherhood I loathe. Yick, lol. When we flew there he actually had poop in his belly button it was so bad!! His poop has taken on a life of its own since I've started feeding him baby food. My goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!