Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kindergarten Photoshoot #2

Well, I can't believe its here already, but my oldest just started Kindergarten! In the past, thinking about it brought me to tears, but now I'm just excited! My daughter is more than ready for school. She told me when we went to meet her teacher that she was so excited to learn! I love this age! School is fun for them and they are eager to know more. So, since she is really excited, then I'm excited for her. Still sad I won't have her with me all day though. I'm sure it is a heart melting moment for all parents when they send their kiddos off to school. 

I was really excited to do her photo shoot! I wanted to take the pictures at her elementary school and I'm really glad I did. I think it will be a great memory for her to look back on. I'm very biased but my girl is gorgeous and I love taking pics of her. I really tried to bring her personality out in her shoot. She really loves to draw and she loves her bedtime stories. She is also very silly. The glasses... oh the glasses. She asked if she could wear them at school. Well... ? They were just for the pics but now she can play with them. 

If you would like more picture ideas, I did a Kindergarten photo shoot of my nephew HERE.

Without further ado, I give you my little Miss Aubriana:


Aubri Kinder blog

Aubri Kinder wide blog_

Aubri Kinder blog-4

Aubri Kinder blog-5

Aubri Kinder blog-10

Aubri Kinder blog-12

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-2

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-3

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-11

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-8

Aubri Kinder blog-18

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-26

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-24

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-21

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-14

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-19

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-16

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-18

Aubri Kinder blog-19

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-27

Aubri Kinder blog-23

Aubri Kinder blog-25

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-31

Aubri Kinder wide blog_-33

and... no more pictures please mom! This is so her...
Aubri Kinder wide blog_-32





11 comments:

  1. Love the one of her on the playground!! She is adorable!! Um, backpacks look so HUGE on kids!!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Nicole! I LOVE her boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cute-ness, Nicole! Great pictures....I didn't think it was possible for these little ones to get any cuter....I was so wrong :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice post
    two thumb up for you ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nichole, your photos are fantastic! And what a little beauty Aubriana is. Love her expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome website! lifestyle photography ontario

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haloo pak^^

    Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

    Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

    *untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

    *untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel


    untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

    Daftar Langsung Di:

    SENTANAPOKER

    Kontak Kami;

    WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

    Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!