Sunday, February 19, 2012

January Weather | Jones Style

I'm slacking on my blog and needing to catch up. January was an interesting month. Seemed to have gone by pretty quick. But not without a little snow and ice.

The Day of the Snow...

Poor Timmy fell and didn't know what to think about the cold snow on his hands.
_DSC8859

_DSC8841
Making a snow ball to throw at her brother. 
_DSC8866
Snow Angel time!
_DSC8889
Those eyes!
snowy 2

snowy 4
Timmy's favorite... the spider boots. Thanks Lur! ;)
_DSC8874
She's busy concentrating on building a snow castle!
snowy5

snowy 3
His mischievous look. I love this boy!
_DSC8896

snowy 1

_DSC8915

**My next post... the day after the pretty snow, ice rain. 

4 comments:

  1. Great pics Nicole! They're so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, your children are beautiful and your photography exquisite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures make me happy, and make me miss those little cuties so much! Aubs doing the snow angel, and Tiger with his "I'm too cute to be punished for being naughty" face are my favorite! What are you going to do with that boy?!? HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute kids!!! I love how you capture their expressions so well. We miss you guys. Love you...

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!