Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yellowstone Fun!

This past weekend we went to Idaho Falls to celebrate our Anniversary. The main reason was to have my mom watch Aubriana for a night so Tim and I can have some time together that we haven't had since she arrived. It was so nice to be able to have that time together, however, we did miss the babe a ton! Anyway, our trip took us through Yellowstone, so we bought a season pass since we live so close to it right now. We decided that we were going to spend most of Sunday in Yellowstone on our way back to Wyoming. Made for a great Father's Day for Tim. Since it was his first "official" Father's Day, we had to make it special!

We had a blast! We saw soooooooo many animals, including a Grizzly Bear and her two cubs. Oh wow! That was the highlight of the day. We saw all these cars pulled over on the side of the road and I told Tim if it was a bear it would so make my day, and low and behold it was 3! It was fun to watch them scratch in the grass. Not sure what they were doing... maybe trying to find bugs or something? We also saw 2 different Moose, lots of buffalo, and almost hit a deer on our way out.

Hope you enjoy the slide show of some of my favorite pictures from our fun day.

1 comment:

  1. I sooo want to go to Yellowstone. I haven't been since I was really little. Maybe 5 or 6. I am excited that you guys are coming to Montana though. I will totally kick your butt in a jet ski race.

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!