Monday, November 5, 2007

Reality Is Sinking In...

Uncle Tim and baby Leify!

We just got back from seeing the newest addition to the family! My sister-in-law Lurlyn and her husband had their baby boy blessed on Sunday. It was so fun to fly out there (even though I wasn't suppose to) to be apart of it. Tim could not get over how soon he is going to be a dad and be holding his own little baby in his arms. Its becoming a reality! He's been counting down the days since the month of November creeped up.

Little Leify is such a sweet baby and Lurlyn is a natural at being a mother! She makes it look easy and I know its not! :) I have the pre-baby jitters and million and one questions but I'm sure I'll figure it out. If not, I have Tim and all his crazy ideas! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe that I am this little guy's mom sometimes! Crazy... It was so great of you guys to make the trip out here.
    I can't wait to come out here in a couple of weeks and meet Aubriana!
    I love the picture of Leify's hand with Tim's I need to do something like that with Leif and Leify ;)
    Love ya!
    Lur

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!