1. Aubriana sleeps in EVERY morning until about 8 or 8:30 and I can't complain! :)
2. First thing she says when I get her out of bed, without fail, "where'd Daddy go?"
3. She loves shoes! She'll walk around in the morning taking one pair off and putting another pair on while driving me crazy every 5 seconds to help her. She's only 18 months old and has owned 22 pairs so far (my bad).
4. She has a set of lungs on her. She can really scream. If things aren't going quite the way she likes... she lets us know.
5. When she really wants something, she can put on the show. Working the tears is her forte and sometimes I give in, cause you can't blame a girl for trying.
6. She has an interest in wiping bums when she sees toilet paper. Funny story: Tim and I were in the bathroom one Sunday morning, getting ready for church. Tim was bent over the sink shaving and Aubri was begging me for toilet paper. I handed her a couple of pieces, not really thinking about it, and I hear "hey, no one goes there!" out of Tim. I look over and Aubri is trying to wipe his bum. It was a priceless moment.
7. She likes to play peek-a-boo. She covers her face with her cute little hands and says, "where'd Aubri go?" When she uncovers her face, and you say, "there she is!" she laughs hysterically like its the best game ever!
8. She loves to be read to, especially when she is tired and cranky.
9. She loves to play outside. She begs and says, "go ow" and once she's out, its very difficult to get her back in (sometimes crying and tantrums are involved).
10. She loves dirt! *so mom, that thing about the sand box in the basement is really a good idea*
11. When she wants something, and we say, "what do you say?" and she responds with, "pease" in a really sweet voice, its hard to resist. :)
12. She still loves to be snuggled and comforted. My favorite part of the day.
13. She has recently taken up swimming, when the water is not too cold, and loves it!
14. She loves her cousin Leify. When he's not around she asks, "where's wafey?" They play really well together. Aubri likes to copy him and boss him around. There are, on occasions, when he's got a toy of hers and she screams in protest... but besides that, its been so nice for her to have a buddy.
15. She's already had a mullet. I cutt it off last week, and now its almost to short to put in piggy's... :( But she looks adorable no matter what and I absolutely love the color of her hair! It reminds me of my dad.
16. When she's hungry, she tells me, "hungi" and when she thirsty she tells me, "a dink, a dink"
17. Aubri LOVES when Tim gets home from work. She stomps her feet and screams with excitement. It's one of my favorite parts of the day. She loves her Daddy!
Last but not least...
18. She loves to give a round of smooches when its night night time.
It is so fun to watch her grow and learn and do new things. She has truly been an easy baby and turning into a fun toddler. We love you Aubriana!