Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Apologizing!

I'm sorry its been so long since I've posted anything on my blog. We've been busy enjoying family and new baby! Now that things are quieting down, we are loosing the man of the house for a while. Tim has been called out with his crew to Kansas to help all the people that are out of power there. He leaves at 5 am. We're not sure how long he will be out, probably until Christmas. :( I'm really bummed out about him going but try to remind myself of all those people in need of power. I can't imagine myself in that situation.


So... I thought I would post my favorite picture of my babe for now and promise to post more tomorrow. I think I've taken a million and one pictures of her so I shouldn't have any trouble getting them posted.

1 comment:

Share the knowledge!